I've been wanting to participate in the InstaFriday link up on Life. Rearranged for months, but to be honest, I really don't take that many photos with my phone. When I realized on Wed. that I had already taken several, I decided this would be a good week to join the link up! So I've been holding the pictures in my phone... til now. (If you follow me on Instagram, I apologize because you just saw all of them pop up in my feed about 20 mins ago!)
1. I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing this. He's growing up too fast!
2. My smiley guys making breakfast. To my dismay, it was not for me.
3. God's gift to pregnant women everywhere.
4. Brady has been bringing me "breakfast in bed" the last few days. I just wish it wasn't a small bag of almonds... every day.
5. Bubba and I sharing a smoothie at Posh Bagel after a nice morning walk. Might be the last time we can do this for awhile!
6. Matt came up with a BRILLIANT idea to get Brady interested in learning! This is the Letter Parking Lot. I have never heard Brady so excited to "practice his letters". Way to go Dad!
7. This is what 39 weeks, 3 days pregnant looks like. On me.