It feels like Cole has just been running down the milestone list lately, checkin' off boxes...
- Sit up on own. Check.
- Sit in a highchair at a restaurant. Check.
- Get first cold. Check.
- Clap. Check.
- "Crawl" backwards. Check.
- Rock on hands and knees (in prep for crawling forward). Check.
- Sleep on stomach for extended period of time. Check.
- Cut teeth. Check. (The bottom two are visible but not really "up" just yet. Very soon!)
It's been a very exciting time, minus the cold part. So exciting, in fact, that's you'll notice how "sleeping through the night" is still not on this list... damn.
Just today, Cole learned to pick up a Cheerio and put it in his own mouth! It takes a little while to get there, but I have a feeling he'll have it down pat by Thursday. And ohmygoodness, don't you just want to eat those chubby hands?! He is so yummy.